Te Whatu Ora Consultation Hub
If you've already got an email from us, or have used What Say You:
This page lets Te Whatu Ora kaimahi (staff) give feedback on proposals for change. We're using an online tool, What Say You, to support you to do this.
How it works
Step 1: Register for a consultation
- The proposals that are open for consultation are listed at the bottom of this page.
- Select a consultation to view the registration form.
- Enter your name and work email into the registration form and press submit.
- You'll be emailed instructions on how to login to the What Say You consultation portal.
Please note that you need a work email to register. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access for a personal or non-work email.
Step 2: Login to What Say You
Follow the instructions in your email. Once you're logged in to What Say You, you can:
- learn about what is proposed
- ask questions about the proposal
- say what you think about the proposal
- read and comment on what others think about the proposal.
Discussions are moderated for civility and all personal information is kept private.
More information on What Say You
- Guide to using What Say You (PDF download)
If you have questions or would like some help, please email email@example.com